Call Us: 7048414920
We would be happy to answer your question(s). Simply click here and fill out our contact form.
A Preferred Choice
• Excellent reputation and great location
• Family owned and family-oriented
• Patient centered-care
• AHCA Member and 2014 award recipient for 2 quality initiatives
• NCHCFA Member
• 5 Star Facility
• 5 Star on Quality Measures
• A preferred Skilled Nursing Facility and Care Provider by 2 major hospitals in NC
• A preferred Skilled Nursing Facility and Care Provider by a major orthopedic
• A partner with UNCC (University of North Carolina Chapel- Hill) for pain management
• A managed Care provider with full time Nurse Practitioner
• A partner with National QIO for quality initiatives
• Fulltime Certified Medical Records and Encoder
• Fulltime Nurse Practitioner
• Nurse Manager every shift
• 2 Attending physician associated with 2 major hospitals
•24/7 triage services
• Excellent Rehabilitation program and staff
• Excellent TEAMS and Committees focused on Process Improvement Planning and Implementation:
: Leadership Team
: QAPI (Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)
: Total Quality Management and Committee
: Integrated and Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team
Vision and Mission
Carrington Place Rehabilitation & Living Center's mission is to be the community facility of choice; A MATTHEWS NURSING HOME, providing resident-centered and family services with genuine compassion and highest quality.
Our primary mission is to provide the highest level of resident care possible with regard for individual resident's specific medical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs. This mission can only be accomplished through personal dedication of each staff member combined with a sympathetic understanding of the resident's needs, choices, and desires.
The facility by design enhances the quality of life for each person residing at Carrington Place. For the family, a quiet satisfaction and an inner feeling of peace that comes from knowing that your loved one is receiving the very best care possible by a kind and caring staff.
Carrington Place is a 176 certified bed long term care nursing facility. It sits on 6 acres of naturally wooded land and is only 2 miles away from the nearest hospital. With 59,000 square feet under its roof, it houses four (4) dining rooms, interior courtyards, exterior gardens, therapy rooms, beauty shop, ice cream parlor, gift shop, library, a living room with a fireplace, private setting and dining rooms, and even a guest bedroom.
It is designed around the resident's needs and with those needs as the focal point of all interior and exterior design. The goal is to provide healthcare in a home-like environment with all rooms having a picture book landscape view from the window. Gardens in both interior courtyards and around the facility provide natural beauty for the residents to enjoy. Patios, porches, and loggias entice the resident to enjoy the fresh air and the country-like setting.
Working as a Team and as a Family
Carrington Place has served the community with over 20 years of experience in providing quality and high standard care. Under the direction of each patient's personal physician, team members contribute special knowledge and skills to design an individual plan of care for each resident.
The goal of Carrington Place is to return each patient to his or her highest level of function. Individual programs are tailored to include goals to ensure that appropriate functional skills can be identified, learned, and reinforced.
Our facility provides a variety of programs with the highest standards of quality meeting individualized resident's needs. Relationship building is what is most important in our team.